Rubber based coating used for protection against rust and mechanical abrasion under the bumper and rocker panels of automobiles, the undercarriages of cars, trucks, trailers, boats, etc. Can be applied as a paintable undercoating.
Apply with Under Coating Gun or Economy Gun.
- Remove overspray with mild solvent before drying
- Rubber based
- Paintable when dry, no primer needed
- High solid
- Can duplicate any OEM finish
- Good sound deadening qualities
- Manufactured under ISO 9002 certification
- Color: Grey
- Excellent adhesion
- Allow 15 minutes flash-off time between coats
- Do not bake over 150°F
- Dries quickly: thin coat 30 min., double coat 60 min., very thick coat (i.e., wheelwell application) 90 min.
- Solvent and gasoline resistant when completely dry.
- Product ID: TK-38
Packaging: Can = 1Liter, Case = 12 cans
MSDS for Gravel Guard (TK-38)
Sheet for Gravel Guard (TK-38)
Brochure for Tekton Coatings