Spray gun designed for the application of single component polyurethane foam, packaged in pressurized cans. The gun enables the user to adjust the product flow, thereby reducing waste. The gun is hermetically sealed, which prevents hardening of the product in the gun. Professional, metal, reusable gun for the price of a plastic gun.
- Nickel plated body
- Easy to clean, reusable
- Stainless steel needle
- Universal basket
- 2 extensions (200mm) standard
- Barrel length: 6"
- Total length of gun 11"
- Net weight: 450 grams / 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Teflon valve ball
- Packaged in cardboard box
- Individually tested
- Made under ISO 9001 certification
- Made in Italy
- Product ID: FGE
Brochure for Foam Guns or
- Knob - a larger ergonomically designed knob for improved grip and easier adjustment of product flow.
New knob has a safety feature that prevents it from coming out of the gun.
- Nozzle - the new nozzle with " needle Control" keeps the needle suspended in the center of the barrel.
This guarantees even wear and air tightness while activating the trigger up to 150,000 times.
- Needle packing - a newly engineered "Self Cleaning" needle packing assures air tightness during long use.
- Handle - a more ergonomically designed handle allows for easier grip and better control during application.
Download User Manual for Foam Guns